Monday, January 17, 2011

Bushnell 1x32 Magnifier

these Assyriologists deadly plush (I)


Some time ago I submitted my thesis for the MA in (damn) Assyriology, and the court saw fit to qualify with honors, and citations and everything. Well, considering that I could not think how to fill one more inning and I just received the prize in the mail (what will? What is it? Tranquiiis, I know), then find the answers they gave me fame and glory. What it Iniesta Xavi deserved more than me? Of course, but do they have the democratic votes, are unfairly subjective.

Thanks, Princess , for calling the contest, and thanks, Harry , by spending the blow.

1) Where do you fall Mesopotamia?
Well depending on where you pull. What it does have the rare ability Mesopotamia is always falling down and still standing, like dogs.

2) How was deciphering cuneiform? Why is so called cuneiform? What are the principles of this writing?
There is a before and after the discovery of the stone Rosita, where the same text is written in Greek, and Galician cuneiform. The Greek spelling was so barely understood, but from Galicia was light. Text stone, translated into Castilian by the famous French researcher Champignon, it says: "Blonde, long hair, curvaceous, I sporadic contact and friendship with educated gentlemen between 45-65 years, educated and solvents. Full-Sumerian flood gold, kiss heating. It also outputs. Special rates for groups. Accept clipboard. Ask for Rosita.. "
The very root of the original word, cunniformis , say so. The scribes, secretaries of the time, wrote with a stick inserted into her private parts known as Tampax because they were so hands free for other tasks such as making coffee, photocopying or massage their heads. In fact, the graduation exam for the temple prostitutes was to write a good letter 88888.

0 comments:

Post a Comment