The guys at Sega are trying a new genre of games in the toilets of some bars in the city of Tokyo is the Toylets (of toy, toy and toilet .)
One of the accurate judging games the player is to delete the urine drawings designed on a virtual representation of the urinal that appears in the display of the user. Another game, dubbed "Manneken Pis" in honor of the famous Belgian statue of a boy urinating, the power of the jet measured by the volume of liquid waste.
Moreover, a version of "dual" allows customers to compare the power of a jet with that of the person who preceded him at the urinal.
Look I'm not in favor of affirmative action, but in this case I think is more than justified the need to take out a version for women and peep. Is that with this, I do not know I see a little difficult.
Of course, you know the David Cerny sculpture is in Prague ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment