Thursday, February 14, 2008
Black Mama's Long Clits
Good day. Then I will return to the track I started a few days, where I talk about how Christians have been coming to our blogs to intrude with their dogmas, and discriminated against by our thinking.
But now I saw a video that really made me laugh when I started thinking about the incongruity of attacking the science that we have half thanks to science itself.
Actually there are several videos that have a believer, or priest, or who knows what else, attacking the science and saying it is a fallacy, that only the human subject, which does not provide benefits, and ironically these people are expressing this in an environment that has been made thanks to science. And it is not only a science, but several. First, the mathematical which is a formal science, computers, electronics, finally, several science (or scientific contributions) that have given us the internet, and now use it to attack blindly science. Bone
these people comes to say that science is a false method, or is a method with no results, and not even realize that they are spreading through science! How is it possible that irony. For that I will write a book why read it wrong, or I'll make a television show to warn people not to watch TV. Indeed, one of these days I will do my anti-blog posts, do you think? one I do something like death-to-blogspot.blogspot.com do you think?
Anyway, I altered my jejeje. Les dejo este artículo ateos y creyentes, para que piensen la incongruencia de algunas personas, y advertirles que no cometan esas estupideces que desde el principio hace de sus argumentos nada mas que una comedia.
Por cierto, como ya se habrán dado cuenta, he invitado a El Creador a escribir en mi blog, de vez en cuando van a ver un artículo suyo, todos ellos estan bajo la etiqueta de "Artículos de El Creador" y estan en color azul cielo para que los sepan identificar. Tambein pueden ver su blog " Soy Dios y tengo un blog ".
SinDios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment