Tuesday, February 5, 2008

White Tongue Coating Whilst Pregnant

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

As the day today I found a rather interesting. A book about inteción of the Jews rule the world. Well, better I leave the text for yourself to see the introduction:
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION is a fundamental document which evidences WORLD DOMINATION PLAN BY THE JEWS. THERE WERE NUMEROUS DISCUSSIONS ON THE ORIGIN OF THIS DOCUMENT. OTHER EXPERTS AGREE THAT WERE CREATED IN 1897, IN THE FIRST ZIONIST CONGRESS HELD IN BASEL. Others say that were created in a secret session of Jewish sages had been by that time. THE JEWISH PRESS MANAGER HAS deny this truth and even to ridicule. THIS IN OUR LEGACY TO BE FAITHFUL TO THE EXPERTS WE HAVE LEFT IN THE SUBJECT. ISSUE IS NOT believe blindly, but to see and confirm that the intention of Zionism by DOMINATE THE WORLD IS REPEATED IN EVERY TIMES AND ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. THE PROTOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION ARE DIVIDED IN 24 PARTS OR PROTOCOLS. THESE SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
And I found the whole book here: http://www.aztlan.net/protocolos.htm
hope you enjoy it, I'm reading and it seems of utmost importance for anyone seeking to understand the basis for society born in Judaism.
Buena Luna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment