Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Clairol Compliments Hair Intensifier

God exists?

Good. We've all been asked this question at some point. We atheists have rejected and denied the existence of God, I am speaking here of the Christian God. But in what sense there?
One of the main pillars of this cutura is Catholic. Most people follow this religion, and is the most extensive in the western world. We know that there is no God as people believe, that is, a God in human form, bearded, stuck in a white robe, who lives in heaven sitting on a throne surrounded by angels and archangels, which operates primarily as a great puppeteer that if you pray and do favors. Within the physical world I we are all sure that it is absurd that the existence of God. But if we get to the plane of the human mind, and even more in the collective mind we can not deny the existence of God. And when I say this not because I really believe in a God who created us, but on the contrary, we believe in a God that we ehcho exist and it now takes an important role in modern society.
God is actually an idea. One idea that has defined certain guidelines, certain behaviors in the human mind. The collective mind believes in God. If it is true that not all but most people think. At this level God exists, God has taken shape, has been featured in countless ways, and is part of a world that lives in the mind. A figure of speech which surprisingly has taken starting in the physical world, without even exist in this plane. In this case people are like Don Quixote, believing that he read some stories are true, and now leave the world looking for the characters and loved these stories as if they were real, and confusing things and events common miracles of these stories. It's people that God has indeed exist, and although it has no place in this reality, has given power to God, too. It has given the power to control people, being an unreal being. He has claimed, moreover, the reason things happen. It is amazing how these people have believed it, and left check for something that is nothing more than a figure literature. It's amazing, right? An idea, a fictitious being has much more power than anyone has in this world. God, this is admirable, a being who can rule half the world, without even exist.
I hope I have left a reflection in readers, especially those of a mind so small and so close, still controlled by this figure sn nonexistent. To close I would like to mention that you have so much power that I have a blog devoted to attack. Could you believe it?
Buena Luna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment