Comparezco por primera vez en este Blog para defenderme de las acusaciones hacia mí aquí vertidas.
First I have to stand up for all those parishioners honored to play a work e-vangelizadora. I mean those of my followers who, overcoming the natural repulsion that cause us atheists, are inserted into pages like this to try to bring the flock. Because, for some strange reason, these lost sheep abound freely, both in the real world as in the virtual, ignoring the voice of their pastor to return to the safety of the flock. Renounce and to integrate more like a sheep, get carried away without being uncomfortable approaches, advancing together towards the light of my love.
is therefore to praise, who harass feral atheists to return to the flock, serving as true shepherds to their Lord.
On the other hand I say that I am the God that is flawless English and the work of my minions to take my word to every corner of Mexico. How could allow so many people wasted their lives?, Why not help them see my light and feel my love?. Those barbarians needed my faith knew it or not, a certain faith and redemption. It was necessary to force for good. May be charged to my congregations to found my Church on sacred sites, to try to destroy their culture, killing, torturing and humiliating but ... Who is so hypocritical did not acknowledge that it was worth?. Except for patches as uncomfortable and negligible syncretism maya, you can clearly see that people lead a life completely happy and fulfilled through their faith in me. I also defend the role in all this of the Virgin of Guadalupe that I have been so helpful.
A accusations of sexism will not answer because I do not see what can be wrong with it.
Repent infidels.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Prince More Performance
Hello, how are you?, I am God. Malinchismo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment