Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clothing Color Guide Brown Skin

My case: a bad car and insecure

FORD FIESTA TDCi 1.4, purchased in Talleres Teo 28.06.2002 Torrevieja


I'm not saying that the Ford Fiesta is a bad car. I rented one and this car was fine. We, my wife Hope and I have had the misfortune to buy one of these cars "made on Monday morning." That happens in all brands but http://www.miminimierda.com/ these cases there is a warranty, right?

is not my intention to harm the brand (that they do themselves, the heads of Ford) but inform potential buyers . In addition, Ford Spain have informed my intention to disclose the situation on the Internet, not just Ford Spain, also the workshop, Ford of Europe and even the person responsible for Ford of Europe in the U.S.. UU. None of these companies has shown no interest in solving the problem and are to be thrilled by the publicity that I'm going to give.


Although the people of Ford and even their lawyers have insulted my wife and me is not my intention to do so. I expect the same of you, if you want your opinion. Comments like "they are h .... P ...." Are worthless and unwanted.

thing that bothers us more than the 6000 € which has cost us this story is that we are doomed to drive an unsafe car. In Ford do not care about the safety of their customers, that's clear. This clearance, in my opinion, crime.


Everyone involved have received a DVD with the video in high quality:

in Torrevieja
Workshops Workshops Teo Martinez in San Miguel de Salinas
Workshops Crespo Elche Spain

Ford Ford of Europe based in Germany
Ford USA John Fleming, Ford of Europe responsible for


Workshops Only

Crespo Ford want to help but if Spain does not cooperate, they can not do anything. Crespo Elche Only I feel a little Ford customer. Everything else is contempt towards us as customers. As if we had the guilt of having bought Ford.


We have denounced Matt Ford and workshops and have won trial. What is not fair or logical, is that the two sides have had to bear its own costs. As lawyers, experts, our trips and travel expert's Barcelona, \u200b\u200b 've spent about 6000 €.


Ford serving his sentence. To force Ford to comply, we must begin again and spend more money. As justice is so fickle, not want to risk more and Ford knows it. In Crespo say we have to sell the car, ie "place" other shit . I'm sorry but my conscience prevents me.


The current situation:

the car vibrated again
as the tires wear before (see photos)
initiating blow up and shout is heard again
stability is bad
the car every day about the state as in the video.


Ford well known in the problem. The fact is that the only solution is to change the car, is a design problem in front of the first copies. This told me an engineer working in Ford Research Center in Lommel, Belgium . Since that is too costly for Ford, his tactic is to deny everything and insult us to sell the car. Look what they've done in a Party Argentina :

http://clubdelfordfiesta.mforos.com/1146096/2963037-problemas-de-mi-fiesta-tdci-mk6/


One thing is certain: Ford lie a lot. That's not an insult, it's the truth . I contacted Ford Of Europe in Germany and they have been in contact with Ford Spain. Spain has informed Ford Ford of Europe did not have to do anything because according to them, have won the trial. Below you can see what is wrong. Judge for yourselves! I sent the verdict to Germany but I do not answer. In the end, all "wash their hands."


Ford Spain just changed the parts mentioned in the judge's ruling and then nothing. The car is still a trap and a danger.

Greetings to all

Herman

0 comments:

Post a Comment