Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flight Simulator Gold Or Deluxe

The relative absolute good.

Veo que en este espacio for heretics he even question my supreme goodness. As everybody says I got the notion of God in the hearts of men, that even having been made in my image and likeness is a bit rough copy. That is why the limited human reasoning is not enough to get to me without the support of faith. A shortcut that I recommend is to pray to find me in your hearts through prayer.
For those who insist on following the tortuous path of reasoning and logic is only expected to be lost in the attempt. That's why people are so misguided atheist to say the profanity that is said in this blog. We
leave some concepts very clear, moreover, are not moot because dogmas of faith:
- The Good and Evil are because I say, are absolute and immutable. If I had wanted to lie, kill and rob would be acts of virtue.
- Me, nobody tells me what I have to do because I am omnipotent and precisely why I have decided what has given me the win and I can change my mind at any time. If so do the new Good and Evil again new immutable.
- I'm good in essence precisely because I am the one who defines and mere mortals are not who to take the opposite.
- It may seem that my omnipotence and my goodness are incompatible despite the argument of original sin, but evil is the opposite of good, and there you have to be the other, or am I going to say that a neutral world would not be a coƱazo ?. The same reasoning should apply to the Devil.
- As I define what is good are divine punishment for many people to die. The lack of faith is sufficient grounds to warrant any punishment.

is evident that I am good, I do what I please and that explanations of ask, do not give.

Blessed are which are not awkward questions, they just find me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment